If you are looking to start or switch your career to recruiting in the fintech industry, this is a good opportunity for you.
FasterPay is looking for a Junior Recruiter to help grow our team. We are looking for someone who is opportunistic and has a sales mindset while having the utmost care for candidate experience.
This role gives you the chance to start your career in recruitment or if you are an experienced recruiter interested to do hiring in the fintech industry, this will be a good chance to level up your career. Aside from the basic salary, we also offer recruitment bonuses for successful hires.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract top candidates;
- Conduct interviews and evaluate candidates based on skills, experience, and cultural fit;
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, and extending offers;
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and provide guidance on recruitment best practices for the roles they have;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future job openings;
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-versed in the use of different social media and professional networking platforms;
- Flexibility is required for coordination with our Hiring Managers since our teams are located in different cities around the world and working in different timezones;
- Authorized to work in the U.K. without sponsorship;
- Availability to travel.
Depending on your competencies and domain experience, we offer a competitive base salary of up to £ 26,000 per year. This role is also eligible to receive a recruitment bonus on successful hires following the terms of the company’s recruitment incentive scheme.
We're a performance-driven team and also provide performance-based and year-end bonuses for your hard work and dedication.
Some benefits our team enjoys:
- Workplace pension scheme
- Year-end bonus
- Twenty-eight (28) days of annual vacation days plus bank holidays
- Fifth-year work anniversary gift: Additional month's salary or 30 days of paid vacation
At FasterPay, you’ll join a rapidly growing fintech business with an established global presence with the following opportunities:
- Personalized career development.
- Working with a truly global team.
- Chance to learn about different markets and industries in the tech field.
- Making a noticeable impact on the company.
- Global business trips offering international work exposure.
As part of a global team, you’ll have many chances to develop your career as you play an essential role in shaping the way the world makes online payments.
FasterPay helps businesses from all over the world to accept online payments and send payouts. We make payments easy, fast, and secure across markets worldwide through our following services:
- Local Credit Card Processing for all merchants
- QR Code-based payments for physical merchants
- Local payment methods from all countries are provided as part of FasterPay Online Payments
- Cross-border Payments for all Global Merchants supporting eCommerce and Digital Merchants alike.
FasterPay also offers business solutions that enable merchants to execute marketplace or individual payouts for consumers with on-the-fly account opening with FasterPay via API and easy and low-cost withdrawals as well as currency conversion.
FasterPay is a unique company with global business culture and global teams working together on a daily basis across physical offices located in San Francisco, London, Bogota, Berlin, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Cairo, Istanbul, Beijing, Shenzhen, New Delhi, Jakarta, Bangalore, Seoul, and Hanoi. Our vision is to build a global payment platform that unifies all the users of the world without discrimination on one platform, enabling merchants to benefit from one integration and global monetization opportunities.