Are you a Marketing Associate looking for the opportunity to progress in the marketing team of a Global FinTech Scale-Up?
Are you a Marketing Associate looking to create marketing content seen by millions globally?
Join FasterPay now, a fast-paced scale-up with a flat hierarchy, giving you the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business.
Around the world, people are becoming less dependent on cash. With current events encouraging this trend, the payment industry finds itself ripe for disruption.
Founded in 2018, FasterPay is a cross-border payment solution that allows users to store and manage funds digitally and helps local merchants to expand into global markets. FasterPay is entirely privately funded, generating the revenue that we invest in growing our business and employees.
We are now looking to hire a Marketing Associate to work closely with our Marketing Manager and the wider Global Marketing and Content Team, to produce quality content to increase our brand coverage. Enabling us to scale in the UK and Europe, thus infiltrating the market with a strong brand presence and top quality marketing content. In terms of the environment you will be working in, we strive to offer the fast-paced excitement of a scale-up, with the stability of a well-established business, and a wide variety of opportunities.
What Do We Look For In a Marketing Associate
- We would like for you to have worked in at least one marketing-related role within Technology, a start-up, or the FinTech/Payments industry.
- Possess exceptional English written and verbal communication skills. If you are proficient in any other languages, that would also be a plus as our global team can communicate in many different languages.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and diverse workplace, we would look for our Marketing Associate to be comfortable communicating and collaborating with a diverse range of colleagues.
- At FasterPay we are constantly looking for creative and innovative ideas. In order to succeed here, we look for an individual who is comfortable to suggest ideas whilst being accepting of constructive feedback as we want to create an environment where our employees feel comfortable to try out of the box ways of thinking.
- A Bachelor's Degree or above in journalism, marketing, media, communication, English, linguistics, or any other related field.
- Skills in editing and enhancing written content.
With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay. If you’re still reading...Apply Now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.