Sales Development Representative
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to be a part of our new business development and sales team. You will be working very closely with Business Development Managers to help them acquire new businesses and close new deals.
Working in this role will give you the opportunity to have a hands-on learning experience that would allow you to grow into different roles within the company in the future, like in business development, sales, or product management.
- Research and develop new business opportunities by prospecting potential clients and generating new leads;
- Work with the business development team in managing the sales process with potential merchants, from lead generation, preparing decks, proposals, and service agreements, working with project managers up to the handover of the new merchant to the account management team;
- Maintain accurate activity and lead qualification information in the company’s CRM system;
- Represent FasterPay and related services and products at industry events and trade shows shadowing the sales team to broaden your knowledge about our product and industry while gaining new business leads and contacts.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A Bachelor's Degree;
- At least one year of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales, lead generation, or business development roles. Preferably within fintech/payments, SaaS, start-up, or other relevant companies;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; excellent in presenting and storytelling and can adapt to different audiences;
- The flexibility to work in a start-up environment plus the capacity to adapt quickly as we scale;
- Our customers are passionate about technology. To build the lasting relationships required to make a sale, you should be able to demonstrate a keen interest in the technology space;
- The drive to succeed and self-motivated to achieve goals;
- At FasterPay we are constantly looking for creative and innovative ideas. In order to succeed here, we look for an individual who is comfortable with suggesting ideas whilst being accepting of constructive feedback as we want to create an environment where our employees feel comfortable to try out of the box ways of thinking;
- Availablity to go on business trips.
Why join FasterPay?
You will be joining a high-growth business that is positioned to continue to disrupt the FinTech space. You will be joining an exciting, privately funded, stable business and be able to grow with the company moving forward.
Depending on your competencies and domain expertise, we offer a competitive base salary and workplace pension. Since this is a sales role, you are also eligible to receive commissions on deals you closed or helped closed. We are a performance-driven team and also provide performance-based and year-end bonuses for your hard work and dedication.
Upon joining FasterPay, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to design a bespoke career development plan based on your personal and professional goals.
As an employee of FasterPay, you will also have business travel opportunities that would allow you to be exposed, learn and grow your network in different markets and industries.
Joining FasterPay will mean that you have the chance to make a noticeable impact on the business. We are looking for team members who can grow their careers with the company by proactively taking part in strategy-making and process improvement for the sales and business development operations.