At FasterPay, we offer payment solutions that allow businesses to grow globally.
We are currently seeking a UI/UX designer who will help us design solutions that are intuitive and easy to navigate for our customers. The ideal candidate will design products that make it easy for customers to manage their online payment requirements without being bogged down by complex payment processes freeing up more time for merchants to focus on what matters - growing their business.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings;
- Design mockups, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity prototypes and visual designs in order to create intuitive customer experiences within our ecosystem;
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure that the design concepts are in sync with technical feasibility and product objectives;
- Lead UX initiatives by acquiring a deep understanding of the motivations and behaviors of our customers;
- Use a variety of UX research techniques including competitor and market research, user interviews, surveys and A/B tests to understand things our users love and what challenges they face;
- Communicate UX/UI design decisions and the rationale behind them throughout the company;
- Support business development and marketing opportunities by contributing to pitches, proposals, and presentations by providing ideas and design expertise;
- Ideate new digital product solutions and contribute to the development of new business concepts;
- Be the expert. Provide thought leadership on the latest industry trends and best practices in digital product design and sports technology.
Skills & Competencies Required
- At least three years of commercial experience in UX/UI design in the B2B space;
- Proficient with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and/or Adobe CS;
- Effectively communicate design processes and ideas;
- Sound understanding of user experience practices and methodologies;
- Aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts into striking and uncluttered comps;
- Hands-on experience with imaging/sketching software, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator;
- Experience conducting and drawing insight from user research through user-testing workshops and A/B testing;
- Ability to design user experience and interactions effectively and be open to feedback and optimization.
Some perks we offer
- Workplace pension scheme after probation period;
- Year-end bonus;
- Twenty-eight (28) days of annual vacation days;
- Fifth-year work anniversary gift: Additional month's salary or one month paid vacation
Ready for a new challenge?
Want to empower the global economy and take your career to the next level?
Depending on your competencies and domain experience, we offer a competitive base salary. We're a performance-driven team and also provide performance-based and year-end bonuses for your hard work and dedication.
At FasterPay, you’ll join a rapidly growing fintech business with an established global presence with the following opportunities:
- Personalized career development.
- Working with a truly global team.
- Chance to learn about different markets and industries in the tech field.
- Hands-on training and professional development.
- Making a noticeable impact on the company.
- Global business trips offering international work exposure.
- Corporate and social events to network on an international scale.
As part of a global team, you’ll have many chances to develop your career as you play an essential role in shaping the way the world makes online payments.